*bangs head on wall* I keep forgetting things! I need to see if I can go to Nicoletta's b-day party tomorrow, and ask about going to NYC this summer. *sigh* if anyone finds a lost memory, please return it to me.
The first three paragraphs are about curling... after that there's a rant about boys.
Ooo I got a call today, I qualified for this contest! It's to win tickets to go to the Nokia Brier in March! *dances with joy* The Brier is the Canadian men's curling championships and it's being held HERE in Saskatoon! *dances again* See, at one of the clubs I curl at, I did this thing where I threw 2 draws, 2 take outs (or maybe they were tap backs O.o;;) and a hit and roll. I could be wrong on that though, I did it a while back, so I dun really remember. ^^;; Anywho, I was pretty surprised when I got the call today. I bet I can beat the other person at our club that I hafta compete against Tuesday, but I prolly wun make it out of the citie finals. See, the contest's for all accross Saskatchewan. Whee so exciting...
Anywho, we had our playoff game today... we lost. -_- But from the begininning it didn't look that way. We scored 1 in the 1st, then they got 1 in the 2nd then we got 2 in the 3rd and they got 5 in the 4th and 2 in the 5th... Ugh. But I curled so badly, I didn't make most of my shots, and I was usually light. But we had shitty ice. The whole game it was sticky. And the pebles were all worn off in some places. x_x See, a senior league curls before us, and they don't scrape the ice and repeble it for us. *mutters vulgarity*
Oh, and another thing that pisses me off, Jacklyn! She was originaly supposed to play, but she couldn't make our first (and unfortunately only) PLAYOFF game because she had a MUSIC LESSON! Couldn't she change the day of the damn lesson? It's CURLING PLAYOFFS! I swear, if she's gonna skip next year, I'll refuse to play on her team. >.< She just pisses me off.
Ok, that's enough about curling...
Oh, and I got another boy flirting with me. *beats boys back with broom* >.< I don't get it. Do I send out some signal that says "hello boys, I'm unobtainable, now flirt wiht me."? But seirously... I seem to atract more of the losers and weirdos... look at the list
1) Jeff... no comments nessisary
2) Jason. He followed me home twice and would spend periods of time staring at me in class... and in grade 9 he was always talking to me until I told him to "fuck off" which was funny since I never used to swear...
3) Brandon... the guy would flirt with me and all this shit, he was a plain weirdo and I think he traumatized me... may be one of the things that pushed me towards being gay (though I was considering it allready before I met the freakshow)
4) David... He looks like a chipmunk, he talks to himself, he sings to himself. he pretends that his pencils are cars and races them on his desk in math class. This boy's a total nutjob.
5) Current boy flirting with me, Roger. He's from Germany, I don't understand a word he speaks because he speaks so damn quietly, but he keeps asking me to do things with him, like study for bio or go to the mall for lunch. He's starting to annoy me, and he's only been doing it like a week. -_-*
And I'm sure there are more, I just don't want to think of them, they're too scarring. But seriuosly, what are guys attracted to (besides the obvious, big breasts) is it a girl's humorous quality, cuz if it is, then I've got a lot of girls beat. Or maybe if a girl'd watch a pointless shooting/killing/action movie over some sappy love story with the newest teen hearthrob. Hell, I didn't even know who Brad Pitt was until a few weeks ago... (DMG pointed out that he was in Interview With the Vampire.) Ugh. They just annoy me so much sometimes. I wish some of them'd just piss off and go torment some othe poor girl with whom they'd actully have a chance.
Anywho, I've shamelessly stolen these from dm_san
who stole them from someone else... ^__^
Fill it out and post it in a comment or die ^.^
1. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
2. Am I lovable?
3. How long have you known me?
4. When and how did we first meet?
5. What was your first impression?
6. Do you still think that way about me now?
7. What do you think my weakness is?
8. Do you think I'll get married?
9. What makes me happy?
10. What makes me sad?
11. What reminds you of me?
12. If you could give me anything what would it be?
13. How well do you know me?
14. When's the last time you saw me?
15. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
16. Do you think I could kill someone?
17. Describe me in one word.
18. Do you think our friendship is getting stronger/weaker/or staying the same?
19. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen?
20. Are you going to put this on your livejournal and see what I say about you?
Also, another thing shamelessly stolen...youre supposed to use the letters and their meanings to spell our your name.
A - You can be very quiet when you have something on your mind.
B - You are always cautious when it comes to meeting new people.
C - You definitely have a partier side in you, don?t be shy to show it.
D - You have trouble-trusting people.
E - You are a very exciting person.
F - Everyone loves you.
G - You have excellent ways of viewing people.
H - You are not judgmental.
I - You are always smiling and making others smile.
J - Jealousy.
K - You like to try new things.
L - Love is something you deeply believe in.
M - Success comes easily to you.
N - You like to work, but you always want a break.
O - You are very open-minded.
P - You are very friendly and understanding.
Q - You are a hypocrite.
R - You are a social butterfly.
S - You are very broad-minded.
T - You have an attitude, a big one.
U - You feel like you have to equal up to people's standards.
V - You have a very good physical and looks.
W - You like your privacy.
X - You never let people tell you what to do.
Y - You cause a lot of trouble.
Z - You're always fighting with someone.
T - You have an attitude, a big one. (o.o false...)
A - You can be very quiet when you have something on your mind. (yes very true ~_~, that's me for the past 2 months...)
R - You are a social butterfly. (o.O um... no)
Y - You cause a lot of trouble. (err...)
N - You like to work, but you always want a break. (5 min of work... 1/2 hour break ^__^)
Actually... my real name's more accurate, but only one that reads this blog knows that name... ok, possibly 2 but w/e...